SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!! ytd count down together with the guys on the phone . haahas . this isn't the first time i celebrate my Christmas alone . but this years is different from the past . really very different . rotted at home and wash stress over all the holiday assignment . i never complete any except for one , social studies's report on conflict . haiz... is it that in my live . i will have to celebrate my Christmas and birthday alone ??? what a sad thing .
around evening time , 6 plus , went to sunshine place with family and meet fathers friend for dinner . then jiu went home liao . watch tv till around 11plus jiu went to sleep liao . this is the earliest time i sleep in holidays lorh . my latest record is 2plus 3am . haahas . thus my black eye rings had darken . so don't get too shocked to see my black rings . haaha .

No comments: