SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, January 10, 2008

last few days closed my blog cause under some construction . this few days was tired . hmmm . shall start from Sunday , the day is closed my blog...
SUNDAY: went horizon for practice at Horizon early in the morning and went for lunch at 12nn . had no appetite and thus just drank a cup of sweet talk adding apple jelly . went back and rot till 4.30 . cause my item starts at that time . was with Lerae at the other room watching Wu laoshi and Larry teaching the guys 六時吉祥's dance steps . was damn tired and wanted to sleep but scared kanna scold . finally 4.30 lerh . dance 蓮花處處開 and 拜愿 together as Lerae is rushing time . she left first and i waited for XueQi they all and went slacking around and went home after that . chit chatted a lot in the MRT . have a news to announce but donnoe is good or bad news leh . i decided to perform on the September concert . hope i can cope with my studies... reached home at ard 8plus and went bathing and slept . tired...
M0NDAY: was damn reluctant to wake up . suffering from insomnia . though i am very tired but i just couldn't sleep . so tulan lorh... dad drove me to school as usual . was so tired that i almost fall asleep on the journey . reached school and had normal lessons.... couldn't remember what happened after that . haahas...
TUESDAY: still suffering from insomnia and my dark rings are getting darker each day . today was worst . I AM SICK . my nose is dropping , throat was itchy and make me keep coughing and my voice is so low that it simply sounds like guys voice . man worrh . haahas . then went for dance and had a new instructor today . she is Ms Chua . Wendy's teacher in Lassel . master degree for dance ok . so pro lorh . had so many experience and she realy sounds like Fong laoshi lorh . really very alike in the way they talk and their teaching method plus their dance background . learned new dance today . was for the AWARDS DAY one . a modern contempt dance . went home after practice... TIRED!!!!
WEDNESDAY: nothing special happened . just that stayed back after school to do notice board etc . then bus home and saw sistaz in the bus . he so good larh . pei me walk home then he run home . cause he say he want exercise so jiu use run derh lorh . haahas . studied for Physics . this time if fail lerh i think i will drop lerh . haiz..... i tired my best lerh.... lets leave it all to fate . he shall arrange it for us....
THURSDAY(today): same thing , lesson per normal throughout the day . but something add my day worse . HEADACHE.... i think i am getting sick soon... cause too tired and my body was still unfamiliar with my lifestyle... went back to class for Physics test right after assembly . did the test and it is so... HARD!!!!!! think really will drop to combine science bah.....

No comments: