SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, April 04, 2008

things didn't go smoothly for me today!!!having mood swings and very suay!! morning went to look for Sally Sng to take my worksheet back and then went to hall for assembly...then had lessons per normal...when Chinese, Zhao laoshi tells us that next coming saturday need go back to school for extra lessons...8.30 to 11.30am..is like...so tiring larh...not even a day for us to rest..everyday jiu shi chiong homework do revisions...so stress can...then Social Studies lesson got test...1st time didn't manage to finish the paper...mood sunk all the way to bottom...then was chemistry and waas release for the day...but not for me...still got Movement and Dance practice and school Awards Day full-dress rehearsal..went down to school hall at 3.30pm...waited till 5plus then start our concert rehearsal cause before that was prize presentation rehearsal... when dancing, don't know why my knee had a crack sound when i jump.. and it is very painful...i can't walk properly after that..painful...when packing to go home, i forgot to bring my file along with me!! my notes etc all inside!! OMG!! why am i so forgetful!!!!! SHIT LARH!!!!!!
during practice , Ms Chua told me and Kewei that a HongKong Dance troupe had came over to Singapore to look for dancers...she ask me and Kewei to try for the audition...the dance troupe is well known in the South East Asia....if we get chosen, we will receive a scholarship and went over to HongKong after our O'levels for 3years to study in diploma for dance . this is a rare opportunity . what should i do?? it really put me on spot... at first i intend to study for hotel management course when i pass my O'levels..but suddenly, this thing came out!! what should i do??

No comments: