SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, September 05, 2008


hohoho...i am here to post again...morning woke up by mummy cause she say she wants to wash clothes...was so reluctant to wake up cause i slept at 2am yesterday cause i started to be more concentrated during the night.~influence by someone...haahas...
mummy drag me out of bed, changed and had my breakfast....then after that continue with my A-math revision which i have not complete yesterday...do till 12nn and i completed the revision and feel hungry and so i started cooking maggie mee..haahas...finished my meal and started to slack..haahas...but after that i decided to tidy my study table...it took me around 2hours to complete..as i am actually a messy girl..haahas..after clearing my desk and i settled down to start my revision with my Physics...i doubt i can finish it by today...the file is so thick ok... later still have to pack my stuff...haahas...now i am taking a break after doing some MCQ questions from the TYS...not slacking...
i still have a lot of subjects haven started revision lorh..Geography and Social studies got so many things to memories.....Humanities and both Sciences can take my life away...cause they all requires memory work for me...some more, how am i going to study when i was in Malaysia?! do i have the time?! i doubt so..i think the only time i can study is when in the train...thank goodness that its not that shaky that i can still write..
3rd aunt is coming over to stay over night at my house today...cause tomorrow morning we are going to cab down to Tanjong Pagar train station at around 6am and set off to Malaysia by train... will be back my Sunday afternoon?! or maybe evening.... its a long journey by train especially when coming back..this is because, the express ticket is being sold out!! have to seat the longer route one and the condition might not be very good...i wonder how i am going to survive for the whole journey... hope there is air-con on both trains(*~*)plsplspls...

No comments: