SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, May 16, 2009


alright, after lots of complains from Liyun saying that my blog is very dead as my last update was like weeks ago. this is because, school assignment is pressuring me till i hardly can take out time to relax and update my blog. plus there isn't any interesting things happening around me. hence didn't update my blog.

alright, just something about me. I'm like very pressurise now with the school assignments piling higher and higher. especially my module on law is making me crazy. the law tutorial is tough for me and every tutorial compromise of group and individual work. and the individual work have to be handed in immediately during the tutorial if not the next day before 5p.m. its like so stressing. working till midnight 1plus everyday which only allows me to have 5hours plus of sleep only as my lessons starts quite early each day. some more week5 is coming in 2days time. which means, my term test is reaching in 2 weeks. plus my first paper is LAW!! oh my goodness gracious! i haven't even start any of my module revision. STRESS SIOL!!!!

No comments: