SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, July 05, 2009

Hi friends/ viewers,

As some of you know that i joined a dance troupe outside, i'm here to promote my dance troupe's upcoming production. Its our annual dance concert and this year it is named as "Why Not Dance". This is my first concert performance and I'll be performing 4 items in this production. It's a rare chance that you guys can see me dancing on stage. hahahas. So is any one interested to come and watch and support me? if interested to come and watch and support me, please give me a notice either via mail or leave a message at my tagboard.

Details of Concert:
Date/ Day: 19th September 2009, Saturday.
Venue: Victoria Theatre
Time/ Duration: start @ 8p.m/ 1.5hrs
Ticket price: $20 for adults, $15 for student.

Cheers
wenhuii.

No comments: