SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, December 11, 2009


yeah!!! free from exam lerh!! today is the last paper. AVS... yesterday really got no mood to study. whole mind thinking about holiday, how i should spend my holiday etc. hahahahas... finish paper and headed down to Book fair. me and my book fair. hahahahas... spend like hours there and also spend quite amount of money.. feel like buying more books. but due to money constrain..i shall control myself. went visit brother at the fair too cause he's working there...hahahas. since it's a 10 days book fair, i might be going again. hahaha... how i wish i got the money to buy more XP

oh yarh, by the way, same question again... any one got job intro??? any job will do. as long i can earn my book money. hahahahs... XD

hmm. planning to spend my holidays doing sports, transforming myself, learning something new. and most importantly! SPRING CLEANING!! prepare to welcome year 2010!~! haahahahah.