SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!
received quite a lot of presents from classmates....
from Benjamin, 我 妹的 弟... he was the first to give me presents worrh....



and this is from my honey Iris...

and inside contains.....SWEETS!!!!!!!

and then was Shannon .. she gave me her heart(handmade one)...

then followed by Adelle my darling....

and was Li Tse....SWEETS AGAIN!!!!!!!Sweets makes me awake...


***thankiiew everyone for the presents . sorry that i did not have time to pass to you guys as i have no time to prepare . sorry about that . will pass to you guys personally tomorrow!!!!

guess what I've made for them...
thadah....roses(bought) and cards(handmade)..


they are roses with cards . the cards are all with different blessings to my dear friends.... hope they will like it and for the guys, hope you all will not find it girlish(not everyone will get it derh ok...its your pleasure to receive it..haahas)...

went to nearby Keat Hong Market to search for presents for my friends after school . couldn't fond something new and interesting . was in a stationary shop and saw 3 bouquet of roses... and an idea suddenly came into my mind....bought them and quickly went home to create them...took me hors to do cause need to do a lot... after finish writing the cards, folded the stalk of the rose to the card and secure them nicely...hope they will like it...
going to sleep soon....bye everyone and once again, happy valentines day.....

No comments: