SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

morning sleep till 7plus and was woke up by a call...yes..its from the school...Mrs Choo called up and she couldn't speak CHINESE.....she pass the phone to don;t know who and she told my mummy that i need a MC for 3 days....then my mummy say i ytd got nose bleed.....and she say if only one day MC, next day need go back campsite...hang the phone and prepare to go polyclinic see doctor liao . walked there all the way with mummy . saw a lot of regenites there . all to take MC . waited for my turn and it was for 2 hours plus.....slow lorh . see the doctor and he gave me a lot of medicine lorh . cause i got cough, flu, and slight fever.....(all are true ok). the total cost for all my medicine was $33.10 lorh . so expensive ok . then walk back home and ate breakfast...have medicine and cause me to be so sleepy and went to sleep till just now then wake up...

No comments: