SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, February 27, 2009


its been days since i last updated my blog cause my everyday life is the same. eat online eat sleep...that's my daily routine.
well, today did something more. morning woke up and prepared ingredients for my lunch- fired rice... then vacuumed the house cause i was too full after my lunch and fruits. then went online to slack. waited for my mom to come home after work. viewed some dance videos as i had finish all my drama shows online.while watching those dancers dancing, was so envy. how i wish i can dance like them. but they are just my dreams, can't really fulfill them. after that prepared dinner. wash veggie and prepared some ingredients. cooked, eat and TV watching. now I'm online again. got nothing to do so I'm here to update my blog.

No comments: