SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, February 01, 2009

初七人日
初七: morning uncle and aunt came my house cause haven't 和他们拜年. chatted with them while packing and checking my stuff for performance later on. left home and trained my way down to City Hall. stroll my way to SunTec Convention Center as i am still before time. today's performance was to celebrate 人日, which means everyone's birthday. waited for others to arrive and went up to the 6th floor where we perform. pit our stuff in our changing room and went up the stage for rehearsal. the stage was so long. had to run like mad. then started to make up and change into our costumes. our first item starts at 8.40p.m. we had 4 items to perform. quick changed and prepare for the next one. performance ends at around 10.50p.m. packed my stuff hurriedly and left with Jophia and XueQi and XueQi's dad is here to drive us home. reached home within 40mins. thanks uncle! bathed and went sleep! was so tired! used up all my strength today...

Pictures--- --- ---





vegetarian food

No comments: