SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, June 06, 2009



I'M STRENGTHLESS, GOING DEAD!  TIRING DAY!!!!!!!!

morning woke up at around 8a.m. and prepare to go for Audrey (YA)'s dance. reached troupe at 9.30a.m. my muscle was still aching after Wednesday's dance practice. and seriously, I'm so blurred that i forgot to brig my phone out! i actually hold my phone on my hand. but i put my phone at the side when i opened the door. and i just walked out of the house and lock the door leaving my phone at the shoe deck. i only knew that i forgot to bring my phone when i reached Sembawang! had Audrey's dance till around 12nn and went home to bath and take my PHONE! after that trained down to Bugis to meet EnTong, Audrey, SeokChing and Janice for lunch before going down to DES for another dance practice. Janice treated us Sakae Sushi! the meal cost around $78. after that went down DES at 3.30p.m., changed and went up to studio for warm-up lesson by ShiJi laoshi. this time, the warm up was even though. the little kids from their training class joined in the warm-up. i was so stressed cause the little kids are damn  flexible and pro. after the long warm up, had YanDan laoshi's dance first till 7p.m. had half an hour dinner break and follow by ShiJi laoshi's item till 10p.m. plus. seriously, today's dance was a torture. danced 10 hours today! my muscles are seriously tired. they are trembling even when I'm standing. same again, reached home at around 12a.m. and I'm already dead when i lied on my bed!

No comments: