SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, September 23, 2009


yoyoyoZ!! Semester 1 examination result is finally out today at 11a.m.!! I’m quite happy and pleased with my results because i didn't fail my law!! hahahas. Managed to get a GPA above 3 with 1 A, 1 B, 1 C & 4 B+. And guess what, my good sister; Timothy Kang Yun Zhen got the exact same GPA as me!!很巧对吧!!果然, 好姐妹就是好姐妹. hahahas... anyway, i think it’s time where i can buy the wallet i aimed for long ago. cause i told myself that unless i get a GPA of 3 and above for my semester 1 examination and also to perform well in the dance concert, i will reward myself a gift by buying the wallet!! hahahas. The wallet isn't very cheap OK. That’s why need to consider very long >.However, this is only my year 1 sem 1 result, just the start of the journey. Still got year 1 sem 2, year 2 sem 1, year 2 sem 2, year 3 sem 1 and year 3 sem 2. by then i hope i can still maintain with my results of GPA above 3 so that i can slowly, step by step, march towards my future plans and goals!!

You must be thinking, what are my future plans and goals?! Right!! hmmmm... let me tell you my.... my first goal i set for myself 2 years ago is to enter and complete my Diploma in Integrated Events and Project Management course as i plan to become a events and wedding planner/ coordinator. If possible, i planned to focus on wedding planner/ coordinator because i find the wedding nowadays is getting boring. Also most importantly, i like to see that people carrying happy smile that comes from the bottom of their heart, seeing their blissful smile makes me happy!! hahahas. Sound silly isn't it? Anyway, my second goal is to go overseas to my dream county, Korea. I plan to go there at the age of 23 or 24 where i could have earned enough for my traveling fees @.@... i had forgotten why and how i fall in love with Korea but i know set this goal when i was in secondary school. I think partly is the living culture and weather there attracts me. Their manners towards people and bonds between family and friends are part of the reasons too.(* it's definitely not because of the Korea trend now. i had long ago lock Korea as my dream country.*)

It would be best to work as a wedding planner in Korea!! Cause after watching the Korean show: "We Got Married", i have noticed that the wedding style in Korea is very different compared to Singapore and i really fond in love with it!! But learning Korean language is a bit tough for me because i can only learn through library books?! I belong to those very slow learners when without any assistance. So it's a kind of obstacles for me to go over myself!! hahahas. Moreover, who will want to hire a foreigner to work in their place, right? So it will be great if a company can send me over. hahahas. I think too much already. Because i don't think there's such company in Singapore right?

hahahs. These are just randomly my current goals and future plans. There might be some changes but for now i doubt so. hahahas. However, i will still wonder whether i will be able to fulfil my second goal cause it's kind of far fetch for me now. kekekeks.