SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, September 13, 2009


hi people. it's been awhile since i last blog. currently having vacation. but it's been quite pack for me. had countless dance practices and rehearsals but still managed to squeeze out some time to meet up my ladies. i was like a rolling tap during dance. as most of you guys know I'm a 汗宝宝 , i really can sweat a lot during my dance practice. moreover, the weather now is so humid and hot. maybe you will be thinking, sweating good what. can slim down. however, this logic does not applies to me. i also don't know why. hahahas. so sad right.

OK back to topic, due to the continuous rehearsals and practices, my whole body felt so tedious. my knee and foot are injured and in pain, muscles are aching. but nevertheless, its less than a week to concert. so have to hang on tight and move on. cause not only I'm tired, every dancers is tired and body filled with injuries. especially our knee. our dance had a "culture". the more tired we are, the more crazy we will be. so as to keep our energy level high and to make us feel less tired. we will be bumping in to theatre this Thursday. which means rehearsals on Thursday, Friday and Saturday morning. and Saturday night will be the actual performance. woohoo!! fierce right. hahahas. was wondering whether my body can take it a not. *EXCITED*

anyway, this is my first ever concert. I'm so excited and worried. worried that i won't remember the steps and perform well!! there are still many different area where i can improve on. hope it's not too late! GOGOGO!!!