SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Tuesday, October 06, 2009


ahhhh!!!!!!!!1 went to dental today!! I'm so scared!!! trained down to Marsiling with mom and walked to Woodlands Poly Clinic. went up to level 3 and register for my appointment. waited awhile and it's my turn! i never know that my tooth is in a bad condition. had decay tooth and the dentist treated one of it as there is limited time for per appointment. the progress is so torturing. had LA injection at my gum so i don't really feel pain through the process. but is when the doctor uses the cold equipment and drill/ spray on my tooth, it's very pain as i have sensitive tooth. could only bear with the pain and try hard to open wide my jaws. the numb injection last about 3hours plus. 70% of my upper lips and my left nose is numb. but I'm so hungry that i went to lunch. had porridge, fish and luncheon meat. i could only swallow the food than bite then into small pieces. at that moment, i feel that I'm a old lady who is without tooth eating my lunch. i keep drooling and i can't speak normally cause i can't feel my lips. hahahas. still got 2 more appointment and they falls on next year. hahhas. hope my tooth won't worsen. after that home sweet home......