SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, October 15, 2009


this is how i feel. exactly like the picture... i seriously don't know what's wrong with me. why am i keep doing this? hating him for doing that to her in the past? or finding him irritated. i really don't know. these few days kept raining. making me feel so blue.. seriously i wasted my holidays. should have go overseas to relax myself and come back with a fresh new me. but what am i doing at home? seating in front of my laptop watching videos everyday. sleeping till afternoon. my days are like eat, shit, sleep. except dance for some days.

arghhhh!!!!!!!! i seriously don't know what I'm typing now. i just feel like typing. but don't know what i should type. playing games, watching videos, going to facebook or blogging and blog shopping, neither one of them interest me now! my life is so boring now. study(when school re-opens), dance and sleep... i think this will become my life for the rest of the days....

arghhhhh! don't know lah. sorry to crap all this rubbish here. just ignore me.