SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Just a few more days and it's Chinese New Year. This year don't really have the new year mood compared to the past. No decorations were up at home. Haven't really done my spring cleaning for my room. Table was in a mess. During the new year week, have to head back to school on Thursday for AVS presentation and report submission. After the CNY week will be exam for both Economics and Project Management exam. *STRESSED* After that will be a week of break before my ITP starts. Looks like this year is much busier compared to year 2009. Have to get used to it i think.

Also, had quite a number of performance during CNY season this year. Was actually quite happy as i can spend my day with my beloved senior dance mates. Just enjoy the time with them.

Shall talk about some of the things today..Couldn't get asleep yesterday night till 3plus i think. Woke up at 7a.m. and prepare to go to school for my last GEMS lesson. Only 5 were present in class today. Pathetic right. hahahaha. After lesson, headed to food court 1 for coffee as my eyes are seriously closing. Went for test and was quite disappointed in myself. Wasn't as smooth when answering compared to last term. Worried that it will pull down my overall marks. Nah. Forget it. it's already a fact now. Headed to food court for Pizza lunch as our class bonding to spend the $7.50/student given by the school. had lots of fun while having the lunch. talk, laugh, joke etc. Really enjoyed a lot!! DEPM/1B/06!!!사랑해~ haha..

lastly, I've severely overspend this month and had not bought any new year clothes yet!!

*Liyun, i've updated!! hahahahas*