SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, May 18, 2008

just came back from horizon practice...trained down to bugis to make my spects cause my degree had increased..so my current spects is not very clear for me...haahas...dad drove mom there in motorcycle...i got no choice but to train down alone...reach 福禄寿complex and went to the shop my father's friend's husband's optical shop..haahas...choose a spects and took my measurements and it cost $95..haahas.... left to horizon...had such a long time never go horizon lerh..think I've not been there for a month lerh bah..went back for 叶老师 and Janice derh dance item... 叶老师 bought us donuts...yummy!! thank you 叶老师!!haahs..叶老师's dance changed a lot...i was totally blank cause she changed the steps when i am on exam leave...but manage to learn some just now...then went to the big studio for Janice's item...had such a long time never dance whereby my stamina becomes bad...hahas...need go for more training lerh...bus home together with my 姐, Jophia...
home...chatting with sister online...had such a long time never chat with him so long online lerh..haahas....going to sleep lerh..nights everyone...
confirm muscle ache tomorrow:(

No comments: