SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, May 10, 2008

omg ... i am so bored at home after mid year exams... suddenly the time seems to be passing so slow compared to exam period...haahas... woke up quite late today cause couldn't fall into sleep till2plus...maybe is due to last week bah..everyday 2plus then sleep cause studying... used computer from 1pm till 5pm...watching 翻滚吧,蛋炒饭! in youtube...then blog hopping awhile jiu go watch TV lerh...everything seems so bored..try to flip through my books but just flipping through few pages jiu close my books liao...no feeling to study...haahas... Monday is marking day..so no school again...wondering how am i going to spend my following two days...no dance practices either... then mummy at home keep nagging on me to study my Chinese...say my Chinese not good...need read more idioms... is like...exam just finish so can't i rest a few more days?!
just one word to describe my mood now: BORED!!

No comments: