SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, May 08, 2008

mid year exam's over!! have been studying till late night this and last week....found out that i still have a lot of things i don't understand!! especially additional math...its like...i don't know the question, the question also don't know me...so when exam jiu i stare the question and the question also stare at me lorh...haahas...but after this time derh revision, i understand more on some subjects like physics(one of my lousiest subjects) that i don't in the past...haaha...seems to be an achievement for me huh?! hees^^ studied almost whole day ... if not after exam jiu straight away go home to get an hour of sleep and then jiu chiong revision liao... though it's a last minute work larh...but still, hopes my hard work does pays off with good results...
anyway, today is my last paper... and now i am free!! haahas....tomorrow going out with my girl mates!!...to relax...
all the best to those who still have paper tomorrow!! gambateh neh!!

No comments: