SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Monday, November 03, 2008

alright, 3 more papers to go and i will be free from O'level... Wednesday will be Chinese re-test for O'level...and its one of the paper I'm fear of...could i achieve my aim? my target? i hope so..was feeling so stressed up yesterday..nothing i read and studied for Social Studies get into my mind... i wasted 2days and yet i remember nothing... was so fed up and lastly i broke down...all thanks to Xiaoshi, my laogong.. she's always there ready for me...felt a lot better after talking to her...woke up early in the morning and calm myself and started studying again for Social Studies...managed to remember some...reached school and i was so unwell.. totally out of mood to study... time to enter the hall... opened the script and I'm dead... Source base i couldn't answer any of the sources...went to do Structured Essay Question..went stuck halfway through...became very worried and was so tensed up...hurried went to SBQ and did my very best to answer them. but none of the questions is answered fully... felt so disappointed... my other papers already flunk...now even SS paper...i think there is not much hope for me to core well in this examinations and my future is dead..

No comments: