SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

alright!! O'level has officially ended!! No More Exams In Secondary School!! The Last and Final Full Stop Of My Secondary School Life... thousands of burden seems to came off my shoulder.. but I'm still very worried for next year...lots of worries. but its useless to worry now. just like what my second brother said, you've complete the paper, it's too late to regret and worry now cause you can't go back to change your answer in your answer script!! that's true larh. but i just couldn't help to keep worrying.
never mind. after my Chemistry paper, went home, online, sleep and went out!! went out with darling, Xiaoshi, to shopping. but we bought nothing cause we are too fussy. went to search for Venie Baobei's birthday present and went to her birthday party. didn't eat anything case its all fried and spicy. if i eat, i think i will be voiceless the next day.. reached home at around 10a.m. bathed, watched TV and started to clear my table. cause big brother wanted back his study table. i just shifted my stuff aside and cleared the whole table for him. going to sleep..nights peeps^^

No comments: