SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, November 15, 2008

I'M BACK IN DANCE!!

today, went Bugis with my parents. cause i want to change the clothes i bought as it is not in good condition. while my parents are going to adjust their spectacles. train down with both my parents and went stops to sops in Bugis and ended up in a KOPITIAM eating Ba Ku Teh. finished our lunch and i headed to troupe while my parents train down to EXPO for the Food Fest. reached troupe and everyone was practicing their performing item for the Genting trip this coming December. sat there and waited for their break time to chat with them. decided to stay till 7p.m. as they are going to celebrate Jophia's early Birthday. went Marina Square,Yuki Yaki, to eat. total of 8people. Jophia, Xueqi, Elaine, Entong, Audrey, Tingfeng, Ah Wai and me. ate so much that all of us were so full!! joking and laughing all the way. almost most of the noise level in the restaurant is created by us. haahas. around 10plus, Xueqi and Audrey went to prepare the cake and Frank came in with them with the cake. sang birthday song and started photo taking. settled the bill and left. Elaine, Tingfeng and i left with Jophia and Frank as Frank is driving us to Lot1 while the others train their way home. reached lot1 and walked my way home with Tingfeng. went separate ways in the junction and hurried my way home. bathed and went online while waiting for my hair to dry.
going to sleep now. have to go back to troupe tomorrow for dance practice lerh. happy and worried. happy that i can finally dance after my long term break. worried that my flexibility and abs strength drop back to zero! nights peeps^^

No comments: