SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, January 15, 2009

alright, i think its time i should blog if not Junxian is going to bomb my whole tag board. well, nothing much happened to me as i was at home all day long. not working at all. very fortunate?? not really. is no one wants to hire me. i think i shall stop searching for jobs till new year ends. cause i am so bothered about the posting results. just can't concentrate in doing one thing. but i wasn't slacking at home. i help my mummy do spring cleaning. half of the house was clean by me ok!! so proud of myself. haahas.

received O level results this Monday. kind of upset with the result but still hope it can bring me to the course i wanted. English and chemistry was totally a disaster. especially English. pulled my whole L1R4 and L1R5 down till that score. hais. forget it. who ask me to be so relax the day before my English paper. i can only say that that's my retribution.
anyway, Chinese new year is coming soon. though my house is full if decorations, i seriously don't feel any thing about it. maybe due to the stress of relatives comparing me with one of my cousin which is the same age as me who wins me in PSLE and sec 3 subject choosing. whats there to compare. i really don't understand them!

went out with the girls alternately to search for Chinese New Year clothes. but due to money constrain, i see more than i buy. any sponsors or anyone clearing her wardrobe? pass me some of the clothes if possible. no more buying of clothes for me. shrimp and save .

No comments: