SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, January 30, 2009

short post of the day...
posting results was out this morning. can't really get into sleep yesterday night. was so nervous about the result. was wondering what school and course i will be posted to. Xiaoshi got to know her results first. then followed my Amanda, me and last Liyun. i received my posting message send by the MOE. got into my 1st choice course in Singapore Poly! damn happy ok! after that went deep into sleep cause the burden was off my shoulder. totally forgotten to inform m parents. hai them keep worry this and that. haahas. anyway, Timothy and i got into the same course in same school. so fumnny... we've been in the same class for 4 years in Regent. now maybe future 3 years we will be classmates again. sister jiu shi sisters. haahas.
still, all the best and jia you for all my pals. for those who got into JC, jia you and stay in touch!

No comments: