SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm here to post again. well, I'm now having a serious body and toe aching due to yesterday's dance. had dance training in the morning and i put in extra effort yesterday. i don't know why too. did lots of stretching and my leg was so wobbly that i hardly walk properly. after that had lunch and was dancing time. danced 3items for the CNY performance this year. my legs were so tired that i hardly do the moves fully. meanwhile, i twisted my left toe while dancing. it was pain. it was swollen a bit but still could dance. had full dress rehearsal after that. once again, i injured my left toe again. painful!! dance ends at around 8plus 9p.m. and train home with Elaine. walked home cripplingly cause my toe is seriously in great pain. reached home bathed and was so tired that i forgot to ask my dad to help me rub my toe and i fall alseep.
morning woke up and my toe was in blue black and swollen. wait for dad to come home to bring me to visit sinseh. visited the sinseh at bukit batok and had my toe checked. the sinseh say my toe derh 'ren dai' is injured. and its at my toe where the blood circulation is not very good. so it will take a longer time to heel. my toe was bundled up and went home. still have to go back for acupuncture this Friday or Saturday.

No comments: