SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

~ I JUST LOVES PLAYING POOL!!!~
wowowoooooo~!!!! today had lectures the whole day. had construction and Materials lectures. lectures were so boring and tiring. had early dismissal today. went down T10 with Timothy to meet Junxian while i wait for Xiaoshi's dismissal. went into the moberly cause Xiaoshi and her friend is buying the SP dry fit t-shirt. after that me and Xiaoshi accompanied her friend to somewhere near the school exit. send her off and Xiaoshi and i went back moberly as JunXian and Tim are playing pool there. went back there and join in the game. it was my first time playing pool. its more interesting than i expected. I'm so addicted to it now!! had games with them. played from lousy to OK. they say i was even better than Tim..haahas..[ Tim, call me pro OK] kekekeks... played till around 6 and trained home...

No comments: