SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, April 09, 2009


I'm so tired after doing half a day of house work! mummy wasn't home today cause she went back to Malaysia to 扫墓. its been a month since 四舅 passed away. time really passes fast. didn't accompany mummy back cause the day my mom went to buy the train ticket, i was informed that my notebook will be delivered to me today and i booked my configuration date in school on sat. so didn't go back 拜四舅, 大姨 and 外公外婆. its been very long since i went to pay respect to my 外公外婆 and 大姨 lerh. its been around 10 and 5 years since i last pay respect to 外公外婆 and 大姨respectively. 一转眼,这么多年就这样过去了...时间过得可真快啊!!
mummy will be back on Saturday night, which means I'll have to do the house work when she's not around. just now had the house vacuumed, floor mopped and clothes washed(hand-wash). now my shoulder is so achy!
anyway, finally get to contact the Lenovo people and got my notebook problem halve solved. they said my notebook will be delivered to me on this Saturday, between 9.00 -12.00. i was like =.=!! i book my configuration time in school at 11.00. so if they deliver it to me anytime later than 10.30, i'm dead! can't configure my notebook lerh. i really hope that delivered will be done before 10.30. so that i can go school to do the configuration on 11.00.
*Pray* hope that my wish will come true.....
**people, help me pray too( =.='')

No comments: