SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, April 09, 2009


so furious about the company LENOVO! bought their notebook PC at school's PC fair and they said they had send their stocks back to their company as it was the last day. it will took them around 15days to deliver the notebook to my house. however, 15days had passed and they haven deliver the notebook to my house. then received the call from the company that they will deliver the notebook to me today! BUT!! i just received a call from them that they are unable to deliver my notebook to me today! WTF!! they say next Tuesday then can deliver to me. it was so unreasonable lorh. kept delaying the date of delivery! i had to wait for more than a month for them to deliver my notebook to me! Moreover, i need the notebook by Monday! haven even done configuration!
WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: