SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

DAM IT! SHIT ASS! i just don't understand why. I always get so nervous and all the things in my mind will go blank!! what's the efforts i put in for ?! i'm so disappointed in myself! utterly disappointed! this isn't the first exam i took! i even went through my O'levels! whats there to nervous and scared about! you will only be scared when you are not fully prepared fo the paper to come!

law, the toughest module i ever had, however, for others, i think its easy for them. why? because they did their revision and studied well! what about me? i don't think i did put my 100% to focus on my revision! topics do get into my mind but they are always left outside the examination room. reason being, i did not prepare myself for the exam! i did not revise well enough! i didn't put in the heart to focus and remember all the case laws!

Seriously, i still cannot get used to the poly life. everything appears to be so on pace but it actualy isn't. new topics of the module will be taught every week. a total of 6modules --> 6 new topics every week! and after the weeks of new topics, it follows immediately with test/ exams! i didn't have the time to do my revision. in fact, i think is because i did not do my revision daily. who to blame?! ME, MYSELF, THAM WEN HUI!

getting into something you wish/ dreamed is never that easy! NEVER! it requires lots of hard work and persistence in work and revision! but i don't! i kept telling myself to do revision and it is not enough because i did not execute it! telling myself "i really have to do it! REVISE!" but in the end, as expected by myself, i didn't do it!

THAM WEN HUI!!! whats the point of saying all this!!! what done can never be undone! its already a fact! a fact that you never study well! a fact that you didn't prepare well for this exam! the fact that you are just too lazy! the fact that its pointless saying all this! everything has been fixed! paper submitted, marks will be given! but how much marks will you get?! single digit? low double digit?! you won't know! you won't dare to guess! I'm sure you know that if you fail this module, or any of your module, you should know what consequences you will face!

i think for now, i really have to focus on my next two papers! REALLY FOCUS!! I HAVE TO DO IT THIS TIME! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS THAM WEN HUI!!!!
**sorry people! I'm just talking to myself, in fact, reflecting myself here... sorry about that!**