SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, August 02, 2009

hey people! its been a long time since i last posted on my blog (exclude those quiz). this few weeks is really a busy and tiring week. many things happened and dance was keeping me busy. the whole of July is filled with school stuff. especially the SPGG Open House. took up the most time. and some school stuff is making me crazy. shall not mention it anymore. its a part of our life that we must go through.
anyway, dance concert is getting nearer and nearer. the concert is about one month later and i'm so nervous about it. we still have many items unfinished/ haven even started. night practices is coming up starting from next week. consequetive two days of strenghtnous night practice at Bugis. can imagine what time i will reach home and how tired i will be the next day.
also, in just a few weeks time, end semestral exam will start and thats the time where toupe will roughly have lots of practice and rehearsals. i was wondering how am i suppose to cope. but this is the route i choose for myself. i just have to resilient and endure through this phrase of my life and i'm wure i will be very proud of myself when everything ends.

i will endure and be really proud of myself when the concert ends!! *a pad on my shoulder!!* ^.^
WENHUII!! JIA YOU!!!!