SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Monday, August 17, 2009

woohoo!!!! finally I'm done with the experience portfolio! omg, i thin i redo it twice due to my own personal carelessness?! I'm just such a big sotong!! nearly broke down and become insane when doing this stupid portfolio!! but I'm so happy now that I've completed it!! hurray!! Mummy bought KFC home for dinner. as a kind form of reward to my hard work??? i think is also an early celebration for second brother's birthday. (*am i right to say that?!!*)
also, term II test is this week follow by end semastral exam the following week. OMG, i haven even started studying for a single module! and dance is having more night practices. hopefully i can cope well and do well for my end semastral exam. especially my law!!!

tomorrow is IT term test! i seriously can admit that I'm a computer idiot! just don't like Photoshop CS4, Photoshop Illustrator and Web Expression. but i think we already passed our IT cause our tutorial stands 60% and we got either a distinction or A for most of the tutorials. but still hope that i can still do well for tomorrow!!

wish me luck friends!!!!