SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

had been raining for days ...my bones are pain ... don't know why . maybe got rheumatism(风湿) lerh bah ... weather is also damn cold lorh ... even though i never on my fan , i am still shivering lorh ... causing me to wear long sleeve or jacket everywhere i go .... its toturing me .... had been feeling so tired these days ..... especially after the ton ...
had English lesson today ... 8am to 10am ... we were given a mock oral exam while the rest do comprehension while waiting ... girls folowed by boys alternately .... which means ii will be the last few ... waited till 10plus and Justin came in and saw Ms Fern says those who want to go can go home first ... she will continue with the mock oral exam when school reopens .... diaozz ..... wasted my time lorh ... rather spend my time at home .... reached home at around 12plus and had my lunch and went online .... going for a nap and shall start doing my holiday assignment....4days left to school reopens ... ii haven play enough!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LINCOLN(12/03/08)

No comments: