SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, March 23, 2008

this is the 2ooth post in my blog...wahahaha...actually nothing to happy about . cause there are a lot more people with a lot more post than me...
ok shall talk about yesterday night....it was terrible...don't know why suddenly have headache...and its getting more painful every mins...went to sleep but it did not recover but to get worse...was flipping here and there on my bed...was awake till 4plus . can;t sleep much...therefore left with no choice but to eat panadol...ate the panadol which makes me feel like vomiting...try to endure the discomfort and fall into sleep...woke up at 7am cause going for dance .... met Lerae at Clementi Mrt and headed down to Bugis...reached Bugis and went MacDonal to buy breakfast...went horizon and eat while wait for the others to reach...danced till 1pm...and me and Lerae went National Library to study...i got not much mood to study because of my stupid nose makes me feel like sleeping....but was still able to study for awhile...then jiu train home...reached home at around 6plus 7pm and was ask to have dinner with parents and their friends...headed to Chinatown to eat and walked...reached home at 10pm...going off now...bye peeps^^

No comments: