SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, March 07, 2008

today PE was quite fun... played basketball..girls against girls... except that there is a EXTRA person which is Joseph....heng he wasn't in my group . if not i confirm kill him!! own team members' ball also want to snatch...keep playing one man show...YUCKS!!! had quite a long time never play basketball match lerh..did enjoyed a little..but what a pity that we only played half court and its not very challenging due to the players are not familiar and well trained... back to lessons and get back my report book on the last lesson....my marks was........BAD!!! no improvements at all...WORST, i failed my English with a grade of E8...OMG!! L1R4 : 19(no improvements) and L1R5 : 24 (improved by 1mark)....die lerh larh..if my actual O'level results is this, i rather die larh...confirm no school will want me derh lorh...
went dance after school...actually me and Xiaoshi never go derh. but after bargaining with teacher, we went and slack in dance...didn't changed nor dance...just walking around to help out....slacked till 3.30 and class was dismissed...went down to the canteen and continue slacking with my Xiaoshi laogong . chatted on a lot of things and she accompanied me till 7pm when Joan reached school...really thank you a lot my laogong...thanks for accompanying me....
met Joan and Xiaoshi laogong went home....went up to the hall to wait for the ceremony to began...there is a lot of students from different school from Primary, Secondary and JC etc....saw one of the "I Not Stupid" actor Sean Lee ...he is tall and skinny...but i fond him not as good looking as what other people says..maybe different people have different point of viewing people...presentation begins at 8.00pm and ended on 8.40pm...went down to collect my cheque and refreshments and walked home...

No comments: