SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, March 16, 2008

woke up quite early today...don't know why can't sleep any longer....woke up and found my parents not at home..second brother still sleeping...then i've got nothing to eat and do so jiu went online lorh....yesterday's dance was fun and tiring(only for me) ..... ii have to continuously carry dance mates.... since the begining of the dance... our choreographer changed the music she used and changed the steps too...so have to learn from top ...but was better for me cause my memory had faded abit for the previous one :X .... danced for 4hours plus and the process was fun...haahas...then went to Bugis street to search for choes cause my shoe is going to break soon...walked from Bugis street to the Bugis market there then found a shoe shop.....just before i went into the shop, my shoe break!!! so got no choice but to buy my shoe there...bought a $10 shoe which is ok in wearing and looking...so jiu bought it and went for my dinner at the bugis market....then trained and walked home...
today morning woke up, body abit aching.... think is muscle ache bah.....going to chiong my holiday assignment now....bye peeps....

No comments: