SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, June 01, 2008

i am so tired...all should blame POON KENG TI!! that jumbo!! message me in the middle of the night at around 2.30am plus.... i was so tired that i didn't reply to his message..and i went back to sleep...at around 5am plus, my phone rang again and it was his message...he is still awake from 2.30am till 5++am... studying worrh...i was so kind hearted that i reply to his message and i started to feel awake!! urghhhh... so evil of him to interrupt my sleep..since i can't sleep and so i started replying to his messaging...after a few messages,i find that i still need my sleep cause i only slept 4hours and i have dance later in the day and so i stop messaging and forced myself to sleep...when i was about to fall asleep, my phone rang again..this time is my brother.. he is being locked outside cause my second brother ledge the door yesterday night... my sleep is corrupted again!! its going 6am whereby my body is awake due to daily basis(going to school)...i can't get back to my sleep!!went to drink some milk and back to my bed..woke up at around 9plus cause i really cannot sleep anymore(think that jumbo is sleeping at that moment after his morning jog?!).. waited for my breakfast to reach home and prepare myself for dance..trained down and had my lesson from 1pm till 7pm...TIRED!! keep feeling like sleeping and i never ate my lunch and dinner when dance...bused home after class..

No comments: