SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, June 15, 2008

wooooo... was back home from dance quite early yesterday night....haahas...mummy came back earlier than me from Malaysia....haahas...but without my gan lao mee..... so sad.... its a noodle in Malaysia...its really nice..but last week when i went back i do not have the chance to eat cause no time...haahas....
yesterday's dance was tiring ..PPT class was even more tiring...did ballet, modern and stretching... this 3 exercises to me are like strangers already..cause it has been months i did those exercises...haahas...stretching was even more worse...my flexibility worsen...cannot lift my leg as high as before...must work hard to achieve higher lifting...bused back home with my ah qi jie...
back home and started doing Chemistry worksheet cause i haven been touching on any subjects during the holidays.... then my door bell rang at 12AM sharp...it my my elder brothers friend...singing birthday song for him...so nice of them...haahas...watched wo cai till 1am and went to sleep..tossing here and there in my bed but i still couldn't fall asleep...feel so irritated and started cutting my nails in my room.. finish cutting and back to my bed..tried so hard and finally slept at 2am plus...
morning woke up and went ironing my clothes for later wear...hahaas...preparing to meet ah qi jie later...haahas..bye peeps...

No comments: