SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, June 12, 2008

i had a nightmare.... a very bad nightmare...this was the first time i am having such nightmares that can cause me crying for hours.....don't really wish to talk about it anymore ... does a dream that feels so real won't happened in real life?? is this true?? i hope its true yarh?!
by the way, mom is back to Singapore today....she reached Singapore at about 3.45pm...then i have to go down to lot1 to 'fetch' her cause my little cousin is tagging along with my mother...some more my mother is carrying a lot of stuff...met mom at CCK control station and went to bought a small cake cause today is my little cousin's mother's birthday...haahas...bought the cake and bus home with my little cousin...my mom just don't want to take the bus even though the sun is so hot...
reached home and was playing with ,my little cousin...she is dam cute and funny lorh...haahas.... send her to her mother at South View LRT station there and back home....had dinner bought by dad and story telling by my mother on what had actually happened to my 5th aunt in Malaysia.... but thanks god that my 5th aunt had discharged from the hospital...i just have one word to describe Malaysia derh hospital!!"LOUSY"...
and and and...mom is going back to Malaysia on the coming Saturday together with my uncle...to check on my 5th aunt cause we are still very worried for her...BUT!! the main point is that!! i can't go back...its because of dance again!!!!!!!!!! its not the 1st time i cannot go back to Malaysia because i have dance practice at Horizon!!! i am so angry now lorh!!!URGHHHHHHHH............

No comments: