SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, June 29, 2008

i am back to blog...haahas...had been starting my revision since the school reopen starts...but it was a slow revision..haahas...school has reopened for a week... my handwriting suddenly become so untidy and ugly...maybe is because i have not been writing since the start of the holiday... changed my blog skin cause see till a bit sian lerh...so went searching for the whole evening after i complete my homework..finally found this and hope it can last long cause i only plan to use computer less than 2-3 times a week...
i was wondering a lot these few days...cause my urge of pursuing dance is back when my dance teacher, Wendy laoshi says i should go dance college..but i just found a course i am interested in SP...was wondering why can't human live twice...if human can live twice, i can then fulfill both my dreams..but so sad that human only can live once... 2 choose 1.. so difficult to choose... saddening...
troupe has went Prague today... for competitions... hope they won the competition and enjoy the trip^^....
another relative of mine has completed its live and went somewhere else to enjoy on Friday morning....he has finally left the pain after so much torture...he dotes us a lot.. really hopes that he is happy now...I'll will remember him and keep his photos well as a kind of memories...thank you and goodbye uncle.....

No comments: