SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

morning woke up at 5a.m. and reached school by 5.30a.m. so early can!! headed to AVA room for make-up for the performance later on...had rehearsal twice and performance starts on 7a.m. sharp. after performance went back AVA room and slack till 8a.m. then went back class...was so sleepy in class lorh...haahas... then lesson as per normal.. AND AND AND, Justin broke my watch!! went home straight after school cause having slight headache...headache worsen after my short nap....PAIN!!
tomorrow is my turn to have my Chinese Oral!! so nervous lorh...hope i can read the passage well and my conversation won't have any problem...hope i won't say ah eee eh ohhh... hope everything goes well tmr!! pray hard!!
good luck to those who still have not done their Chinese Oral!!

No comments: