SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, July 26, 2008

wowowo.... i am recovered from my fever....haahas....
morning woke up at around 10a.m. measured temperature and i had no fever...but my voice is so low that i sounds like a man...was coughing like old lady...haahas...parents were not home cause they went out with friends...felt so hungry cause yesterday had no appetite to eat...went kitchen to cook some noodles for my lunch...prepared vegetables etc and had everything done including cooking at 12p.m. just nice lunch time..haahas...watch TV while enjoying my noodles...watched TV till 3p.m. and start studying at 3plus 4p.m. studied till 7p.m. and went down buy dinner...then after that jiu watch TV while doing some math assessment...going to continue studying later on..cause my sister, Timothy, is studying so hard that i can feel the stress for not lacking behind...haahas...

No comments: