SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Sunday, July 27, 2008

nah...did nothing much today even though i planned my day yesterday..plan to wake up at around 9.30a.m. but i was too tired that i continue lying on my bed till 11a.m. haahas...then had breakfast and start to do revision while watching my show....my plan for today was all pushed back due to my late wake up... after show went back to my room to concentrate on my revision... studied till 4plus and daddy was home from sintua...brought home meals which i don't know is considered as late lunch or early dinner...but for me i think is early dinner bah...went to on computer and online...did nothing much but go youtube watch my shows which was uploaded this monday...haahs...going to study for Social Studies later on for tomorrow's paper...
anw, dad has been going to the hospital cause granny is hospitalised...mummy didn't tell me what happened to her cause she also don't know...i have not seen her for months as she went to my aunt house to help her take care of my cousin....was thinking how is she now cause i got no time to go and visit her and she is hospitalised in Tan Tok Seng Hospital which is so far...yarh...and dad just now left home to hospital without informing us cause i atually intend to tag along...but too bad that dad just left home quietly...ahhh...forget it...hopes that my granny can leave hospital as soon as possible and to be as healthy as before...
going back to study lerh..bye and good luck peeps for the prelim1...

No comments: