SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, July 18, 2008


well, i have decided to drop out from my September dance concert production...this is because i couldn't cope with all the stress coming from exams and results and i need the time on my week-ends to do my revision....then i was chatting on phone with Sister about exams... i was telling him about my troubles on whether should i perform on the September concert..he told me not to and Xiaoshi ask me not to long ago since the start of the year when she know i was going to perform in that production...my mother also ask me not to perform if i find that i could not cope while my father disagree with it, just that he respect my decision and hence never tell me...i just got to know that from my mother's mouth...then just now was online chatting with my dance senior Selene, she also encourage me not to perform in this production cause O'level is only once and it determines where you will be going in the future...so must do my best to prepare..
and so , I've decided to drop out from this production and to concentrate in my studies...hence, i will be going down to troupe tomorrow to apply leave from Instructor starting from tomorrow till my end of O'level examinations...hope he approves my leave!!
to both my choreographers, thank you for choosing me to perform in your dance item...i am sorry for my sudden drop out that need you to re choreograph the dance and to find new dancers..sorry about that! I've learn a lot during the dance choreography. hope that i still have the chance to perform in your dance item next year!!

No comments: