SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, July 12, 2008

i am having a flu now!! i find my nose so irritating...like a spoiled tap that cannot be turned off..think is maybe i yesterday wearing sleeveless for the whole day and not wearing a jacket when i am cold...so i think i catch a cold lerh bah...haahas...
today woke up at around 12plus...woke up and found that dad is back from work..haahas.. had my lunch and went online. went to upload my pictures taken yesterday onto my blog and friendster..online till 5plus and went watching TV and ate durians..haahas.. second brother brought home some more durians this morning 7plus..he is still sleeping at this moment..haahas.. the durians were superb!!yummy...going study later on...
check my mail just now when i online and saw this video send by my uncle ..i find it very nice and interesting..hope you guys will like it too^^

No comments: