SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, July 03, 2008

OMG!!! today was so close lorh... i forgot to bring my wallet to school...at first i never think too much still go borrow money from Amanda till she ask me whether i got bring my IC for Chinese Oral later on...and i was SHOCKED!! i actually forgotten about my IC/ Ez-link card!! i was stunt at that moment!! then i quickly called home ask mummy whether she can bring my wallet to school... then she say she don't want come...so she went wake my second brother up to ask him bring my wallet for me...i was so worried at that moment when my brother haven reply to my message lorh...but in the end he still help me bring my wallet to school to pass it to me...thanks a lot brother^^.... Chinese Oral is so...nervous...though we were crapping outside while waiting, my mind is so scared.... i was the 11th one to be oral.. i was so fast lorh..and i read 4words wrongly plus a lot of things...conversation was even worse...every question asked, i answered not more than 3 to 4 sentences...and i came out of the room fast!! which means i did not speak much during the whole Oral...
forget it ...its over lerh... now must wait for Listening Compre and the Chinese result will be out...hope i can achieve the results i wanted..

No comments: