SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Friday, July 25, 2008

a week as passed!! so fast and tiring...
21July: second brother started school on the 21July... mummy bought KFC for us that night...haahas...so long never eat KFC derh chicken lerh...ate two piece chicken, pork corn chicken and mash potatoes!! haahas...
23July: had fried food in school ....with chili...haahas...then after school stayed back for consultation..in the end no physics teacher came..so went home ... feel so tired these days..but never take special notice on it..cause i thought i sleep late this week ...so maybe not enough sleep..haahas.
24July: daddy's motor cannot start cause not enough battery... tried a lot of times but the engine still cannot start... left with no choice, daddy pushes the motorcycle down my carpark derh slope...and finally the engine starts...and off to school!! was so listless the whole day... feel so cold when i reached home... and my flu seems to get worse ...... i can hardly breath well lorh...and my throat is like burning of fire... so painful when i swallow things including water....had no energy and can hardly concentrate on revision...so , i did nothing yesterday except blowing my nose and drinking water...haahas...
25July: feel so tired this morning when mom called me up from bed...measured my temperature and its 38.1degree...had to go school cause got Mother Tongue paper2 today...took a panadol in the morning before leaving to school....i forgot to bring a jacket to school ...and so i am freezing in the school as the wind keep blowing towards me! was so listless to do the Chinese paper..my nose keep taking turns to block and the fan is in the highest speed blowing towards me...hai wo keep trembling throughout the whole paper...and my fever seems to get worse in the school...i cannot talk much and had no strength to walk around...but i managed to keep hold on myself till the end of the day...but my condition seems to worsen.... my body temperature rise and my throat seems to get worse...reached home, measured temperature, indeed, my temperature rises to 38.5degrees...my whole body is so hot not, but i just can't perspire...

No comments: