SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Saturday, July 19, 2008

morning woke up at around 10plus and had my bread...went online and do some revision on assessment book while waiting for mummy to cook my dinner....waited for dad to reach home so that he can drive me to Lot1 as i don't want to waste my bus fare...haahas...
reached Lot1 at around 1.35plus and went popular to buy assessment books...bought 3 and spend $15 in total...EXPENSIVE!! but hope my improvement in results will make it worth....haahas...then went control station to meet uncle Poon and train down to Bugis...he volunteered to tag along...haahas...he was shooting me about my height in the MRT cause i once told him that look so short in the train and he is proving it right...reached Bugis and headed to troupe....reached troupe and i went in while he waits outside around the staircase area...Huang laoshi is not here yet and so i chatted with all the seniors about their Europe trip...meanwhile, uncle Poon headed to the National library cause he finds it scary to seat at the staircase.. haahas...waited till 3plus then Huang laoshi came...went into his office to apply for leave with my heart pounding so fast...scared that he will not allow and angry for my sudden back out on September's concert....but luckily, laoshi did not scold me but talked nicely to me...and finally, he approves my leave but hopes that if i got spare time, i can go back troupe on Saturday for Pre-Professional Training Class...said goodbye to all seniors cause i will not be seeing them for 4months...left troupe happily cause i can sense a heavy load taken off from my shoulder..can concentrate on studies now...haahas...
headed to Library to find uncle Poon and headed to Bugis junction for his lunch, my dinner cause i am hungry..haven decide what to eat so walked around the shopping mall and finally decided to eat KFC...went down to B1, KFC and found no seats and so headed to Bugis Village there derh KFC and luckily found a seat when we enter....meal is on uncle Poon..haahas...train home after the meal....and he is still shooting me on my height!!
was doing those assessment i bought just now after i reached home...got the sudden mood to do it...haahas....tomorrow gonna continue doing and hopefully i will not waste any time tomorrow...haahad..going sleep lerh..nights:)

No comments: