SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Monday, July 14, 2008

today school is totally very slack!! only had English And E math lesson...other lesson are slacking period from before recess till school ends...cause teachers are not in school today..so slack lorh..i at first thought today's lesson wil be very pack and so i didn't bring my assessment book along...in the end.... lessons are free like mad!! and i was bored ....cause no assessment for me to do...then went find Liyuna and Xiangyun to chit chat cause Xiaoshi is doing her homework...went home straight after school and met my mom at my door step...she is going to Fair price to buy some vegetables for dinner....i didn't tag along cause i want stay home watch show...haahs.did homework while watching show...was eating duriand after the show...YUMMY!! my favourite..especially bitter one!! haahas...
think i will be online only on Monday and weekends bah..need to chiong study lerh....haahas
98days to O'level....

No comments: