SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

SINGAPORE NIGHTVIEW

Thursday, August 21, 2008



alright, a week is going to end again soon...so far only left with Chemistry and Social studies haven finish teaching the syllabus while others are doing revisions....staying back in school almost everyday for subject review and self study with Xiaoshi they all...cause at home i will slack...haahas..


btw, mummy has gone to work on afternoon's shift till 6.30p.m..which means, no more home cook food = daily outside meal.... so bored ok...its just the 3rd day and i am tired of eating outside food..so not used to it...but how, money not enough..so mummy have to go and work..this is the first job she took after giving birth to me... that means I've been eating nearly 16 years of home cook food..go work, no home cook food.. no work, got home cook food...hias...i miss my mummy's cooking... also, nowadays go home, my house will only have my brothers where we don't talk, if not only me alone..while last time i have my mother to talk to and joke with..MUMMY!!!

No comments: